Demi Pair placements are available for applicants at intermediate level or higher who have some child care experience, being a demi pair, allows you to work and study in a Chinese-speaking environment, developing your Chinese language while learning the culture and lifestyle with the host family you are working for.
Demi pairs study at the local University and or Colleges, in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi'an, Ningbo, Chengdu, or Shenzhen. Demi pair are able to earn up to 1000rmb's from a host family, while helping them with their child/children, along with basic domestic duties; you will also, receive another 1000rmb allowance from cultural pair. All agreements will be discussed and placed into contracts, from the agency to the demi pair, as well as from the host family and the demi pair.
Demi pairs are required to work with the host family, caring for their child/children; for at least 15 hours per week. While studying in China and being a student of the universities/colleges, accommodations, and visas are provided through the schools. When not in class, demi pairs are allowed to earn a cost of living, as “Demi Pair means, half au pair, and full time student”; while working for the host family, meals are provided for free. You allotted time in China as a student and demi pair is, minimum 3 months, while the longest stay is for 12 months.
1. We have a stable position in the au pair industry
2. We carefully interview families at their homes
3. We pick you up at the airport and take you to your host family
4. We give you time to recover from jet lag
6. We help you to get in touch with other au pairs
7. We provide you with a welcome information package
8. We help you to change money, open a bank account and get a transportation card
9. We provide you with an orientation training before you go to your family
10. We are here for you 24hours a day